Saturday, 16 August 2014

To Be Continued

Can you believe that? I have been playing games for as long as I remember. But one day I just stopped playing them like crazy.

My eyes were really strained after playing mobile phone games for a long time. It's difficult to stop once you start. I thought I should just give it a break for now.

I have been casually playing some other games like Terraria, Recettear An Item Shop, Craft The World, and some other games but there's not much I can contribute here since I haven't finished any one of them.

I just want to come by and say a big thank you for visiting the site. And sorry if I haven't replied to your messages or questions. It's been a while and I can hardly remember how to play those games exactly. So what you read is what I have. Feel free to leave a comment still, and hopefully someone nice will answer your question.

Happy gaming. <3

- Enna is a bear  :p  Yes, she is now.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Enna, I just wanted to ask if you downloaded Adventure Bar Story for free, can you put the link here please? Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I downloaded the Lite version first which allows you to play a little bit to test whether you like it. Then I paid in game for the full version.

      Delete
  2. just search android.mob.org and then search adventure bar story and now you can download the game Ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, is it the full version there? I'll try it. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enna will you come back someday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. :) I come back sometimes to see if things still work for the blog. Thanks for visiting. :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks Enna, i will waiting you back :D :') :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your guides are awesome. Which game are you playing currently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play a little bit of Stardew Valley and Pokemon Go. XD

      Delete