Saturday 14 July 2012

Walking into the Minecraft World

Perble Bear's sister came to stay with us for a few days. It was her first time in Sydney so we took her to a few places. For nearly a week I didn't play games, properly. What I did at night was watching TV with her. We watched Masterchef, Winners and Losers, Revenge, The Block, and there's another one called Once upon a time, I think. I liked Masterchef the best. The others weren't too bad but shows like Winners and Losers have so much sneakiness and hates in them. I rather live my life knowing less of those. Anyway, I hope she had a good time in Sydney and I will see her again some time when she comes again.

So, back to the games! That's the first thing I did when I was back to my own world. I decided to play Minecraft this time. Sadly I get really sick, motion sickness, when I play Minecraft. It is sad because I really like this game. A gamer ( or masochist as suggested by Lazycat ) like Enna will not give up so easily! I had a few attempts. The first few times I got really really ill and had to lay in bed for a while. However, I think I'm just about mastering it. I was able to play for a couple of hours yesterday before I got the sick feeling again.

The server I have been playing on is setup by Gamerspot/Kairospot - serv.minespot.net.

Kairobot in Minespot Server
As expected, there is a Kairobot in the server. You get a set of tools and armor as soon as you log in for the first time. There are two modes - survival and creative. I'm not very creative so I tend to stay in the survival mode. The server has quite a number of plug-ins installed. I am new to those plug-ins but finding them rather interesting.

It is a new server. We have room for a lot more people to join us. Visit Minespot.net to find out more if you are interested.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment