Wednesday 27 June 2012

Cafe Nippon Update Fixed

Last time I was all OMG don't download the latest patch of Cafe Nippon. Looks like they've fixed the overlapping issue. Phew~, It's now safe to download.

I haven't been playing Cafe Nippon lately because I started playing Pocket Clothier. I learnt something new about remodeling stores in Cafe Nippon this week so I should really add / change some of the posts I did in the past. Nothing major though. I don't really know if I've told people the wrong thing. I probably have, here and there.

I know I haven't been posting for quite a few days now, a week? I have been updating though, adding info to the older posts.

What I have been working on is the compatibility list for Pocket Clothier. I am nearly there. It takes quite a few play-throughs to get everything. At the same time I'm adding more to the Job List.

Well, just so you know, I am still here.  :)

2 July 2012
Compatibility Guide has been added. ( Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment